Monday, July 29, 2019

monsoon hike(memorable day of my life)

                               MONSOON HIKE


We were called at 7:30 am at school and leave at 8:00 am from school.we hostelrs had to pack for tifin and we even ate food .then deepak sir called us and started to form a group.then every body ran for the bus because there was not enough place for all whereas i was lucky that i didn't had to stand then we were headed to  changu narayan. We reach there at 9:00am. It is the oldest temple of Nepal. It was made many before ago. We all were very tired and wanted to rest but due to the awesome building and view everybody forgot there pain started to take photo.after that we started walkind and there was a big tree .ssir said we can have tiffin here.  we all took our tiffin and share with everyone. We all were told to bring 2 times tiffin. After that we again started to wall to reach water fall .

We all were tired and rest for a while and walk continuosly . We saw a view of Bhaktapur. It was very beautiful to see the view. We all enjoy with teachers and entertain each other very much. When we have to walk the upward we all were very afraid that we will fall. We somehow slowly reach the the half of water fall. We again have a tiffin and started to walk.while we were having it rained everybody was happy but some thought how to come back. We reach and all started to play with water . It was very enjoyful and exciting. I didn't get chance to play because I was clicking photo of my friends. When I was going to play teachers told to go now and play at down waterfall. That time it was raining and all the road were slippery and laxmi fell infront of me and i laughed it was very memorable day. 

We slowly reach down and that I also played with water with my friends. It was too fun to play with water . We played until until bus come towards us. 

We all have a wonderful day. We all played freefire in bus . It was my most memorable day in my school life. I will be never forgetting this moment in my life ever


Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey at jagat mandir

Hello everyone my name is bigyan karki.jagat mandir bacically it was my second home but it didn't took much time to become my first home...