Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Fathers day

                "Father's day"


My hero , my guide , my dad Happy Fathers day.Fathers day is a celebration honoring fathers and celebrating fatherhood, paternal bonds and the influence of fathers in society. 

So on this special day i would like to thank my mentor, my father who always suplorts and lives me a lot.Dad, I know you struggle hard for your childrens success. I would try to be the bsst dad to my kid as you've always been.I am sorry dad if i have ever hurt you knowingly or unknowingly. 

I just want you to know that your son loves you a lot and always want to see you happy.💝💝






No comments:

Post a Comment

Journey at jagat mandir

Hello everyone my name is bigyan karki.jagat mandir bacically it was my second home but it didn't took much time to become my first home...